Hey guys! I just got back from my Iloilo Trip and It got me inspired to get back to writing for the blog again! Anyways, I’ve been to Iloilo City before but I haven’t really got the chance to go around the city for a few days, so I was excited to find out that me and people from the media were invited to experience the #LovingIloilo City hospitality and roam around the town and see the tourists spots and new developments in the town! We checked-in at Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and right as we stepped in the premises we were already welcomed with the warm hospitality from the staff with the sweet accent of the “Ilonggo” dialect. I was really excited to head over to my room because as what I’ve heard Richmonde Hotel is also known for their spacious rooms! Which really shows as seen in the photos below! This trip was also in line with the celebration of the 3rd Anniversary of Richmonde! Happy Anniversary Richmonde! To show my appreciation of our Iloilo Trip.
Here are the Eight (8) things that I like about Richmonde Hotel Iloilo!
- Spacious Rooms – Richmonde Hotel Iloilo has over 149 Rooms which consists of Deluxe Twin, Deluxe King, Premier King, Premier Twin, and One-bedroom Suite. Complete with Queen size beds, Electronic key card system, Centralized air conditioning with individual temperature control, Wi-Fi access, 40″ Flat screen TV with cable channels, Universal outlets, Coffee-/Tea-making facilities, Mini bar and In-room safe.
2. Perfect Location – This hotel is really at the center of Iloilo Business Park which is close to so many establishments like malls, restaurants and bars which makes it easily accessible to tourists that don’t know how to go around town.
3. Sunset View at the Pool Deck – as I’ve said earlier Richmonde has the best location in Iloilo City because you’ll see a 360 degree view of the town plus a scenic view of the sunset! Look at the that view we saw during our Sunset Pool Deck Session while eating their famous and delicious Ensaymada!
4. Food – Richmonde has three dining spots in the hotel The Granary, BizBar and the newly rebranded Zabana Bar. All three consists of luxurious dining experiences, which I can really say they serve lots of delicious cuisine, in the whole duration of our stay, I tried every single specialty they have and it was so good! Props to their Head Chef that I heard was also trained in Manila.
The Granary is an all-day dining restaurant where you can eat your Breakfast Buffet, Lunch or Dinner. They serve from Local to International Food which can really satisfy your appetite. They even have that famous crispy bacon which is perfect to wake up to every morning.
Operating Hours : 6 am to 10 pm, Daily
Breakfast Buffet – 6 am to 10 am, Weekdays; until 11 am on Weekends, PhP 675 nett
Dinner Buffet – 6 pm to 10 pm, Friday to Sunday, PhP 950 nett
BizBar is also a bar where you bring your family and friends and entertain them for a night of wine, beer or cocktail drinks! Just right across The Granary.
Operating Hours : 4 pm to 12 mn, Tuesday to Sunday
Zabana Bar – is the newly rebranded bar located at the Pool Deck which has the best view of the City plus you can dine and chill at the pool from noon to evening with your friends and family.
Operating Hours : 12 nn to 8 pm, Daily
5. Festive Walk Mall – If want to buy something that you might have left from going on a trip to Iloilo, Festive Walk Mall is just a few meters away from Richmonde! Which is a complete functional mall with all of the Fast-food chains, Coffee Shops, Movie Theater and Clothing Brands that you can simply drop by and go back to the hotel without hassle.
There was also this Festive Walk #Colorverse Art Installation which was basically a “photo-booth” like this one! Which was kinda fun and was perfect for our Instagram Game!
6. 24/7 Gym – As you’ve seen on my Instagram Stories, I like to workout as much as I like eating and I’m happy that Richmonde has 24/7 Gym Access! which is perfect for people who doesn’t have flexible schedule when it comes to working/travelling! like me. I like that their Gym is complete with all the Cardio workout equipments as well as weights to cater all types of gym-rats. The Gym is also open for monthly/yearly membership so if you’re from the city you can also sign-up for join their membership club!
7. Iloilo Museum of Contemporary Art – It is also known as “ILOMOCA” which is a Museum specially made for the people of Iloilo, because only Ilonggo Artists are allowed to showcase their art work in the museum. You can’t really take photos inside the place but we were there for a tour so it was an exemption. This is also located inside the Iloilo Business Park which is why it’s accessible to the guests that are coming from Richmonde Hotel. (It’s still part of the Festive Walk Parade). Entrance is only P100/head so it’s still affordable enough to satisfy your appreciation for local artwork.
8. Festive Walk Parade – Lastly, before I forget to mention, there’s also a Food Strip right outside Richmonde with some of the delicious local restaurants (Ted’s Batchoy, Bottle Grounds, etc.) are also a few meters away if you drop by the Festive Walk Parade. It’s also the perfect spot if you want to take your Instagram photos for the #millenials! plus there’s a mini-food park at night with live music that has a lot of affordable food which you can try with your squad!
Adwww.tripadvisor.com.ph/Compare Prices & Save Money with TripAdvisor (The World’s Largest Travel Site).https://www.richmondehoteliloilo.com.ph/https://www.richmondehoteliloilo.com.ph/https://www.richmondehoteliloilo.com.ph/