It’s finally here! The new Starbucks Planners 2016! I can’t wait to grab mine this year! I’ve been collecting stickers for 5 years now and only last year that I didn’t get to reach 18 Stickers! But now I’m determined with the new look and design this year.
2017 Starbucks Philippines Planner
The new Planners are Coffee and Mermaid inspired designs based on the Starbucks logo and of course their Coffee. A little something new rather than just the simple black or monochromatic colors that they usually have in the previous years.
STARBUCKS CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS 2016 PROMO
- A customer can avail of a Starbucks®
Christmas Traditions Promo card from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017
with no purchase required.
- One sticker is awarded for each Starbucks®
handcrafted beverage purchase.
Holder must accumulate a total of eighteen (18) stickers, to redeem
one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner.
- Customer must present the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions card to the barista upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- In case any of the Holiday featured beverages are not available (ex. Toffee Nut Latte), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining holiday featured beverages (ex. Santa Hat Dark Mocha or Peppermint Mocha). Should all
three (3) not be available, only then can customers substitute with any espresso-based or Frappuccino® blended beverage of their choice.
- A customer must complete the required number of stickers to qualify for the redemption of one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. A combination of up to two (2) promo cards will be allowed, provided that the 9 featured plus 9 core beverages have been purchased. Excess stickers for combined cards will be forfeited.
- Once all stickers are completed, customer must submit the Starbucks® Christmas Traditions Card/s to redeem one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner from any Starbucks Coffee store in the Philippines.
- Tampering with and/or transferring of stickers to obtain the required number of stickers will render all promo cards null and void.
- Every purchase of a handcrafted beverage (including Starbucks Signature Pairings bundled beverage) using a Starbucks Card will be awarded one (1) sticker and one (1) Beverage Star. Terms and conditions that apply to the Starbucks Card are available on www.starbucks.ph/card.
- Single receipt bulk purchase of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole bean and Starbucks VIA®) worth at least ₱7,000 will entitle the customer to one (1) Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner. Combination of receipts is not allowed.
- Bulk purchase of gift certificates and Starbucks Card load/reload of at least ₱7,000 will not entitle the customer to a planner.
- The following transactions and discounts are qualified for this promotion.
Senior Citizen discount
Personal Cup/Tumbler ₱5
- The following coupons and discounts are disqualified for this promotion.
Service Recovery Coupon
Free Tall Beverage Coupon
Customer Voice Redemption
Starbucks Card Registration
Starbucks Card Beverage
Promotion starts on November 2, 2016. Stickers may be obtained from November 2, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
Redemption of the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2017 Planner starts November 2, 2016 up to March 9, 2017, at Starbucks stores in the Philippines only.